Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm still alive!

It's been a while since I last posted and no, I haven't been incarcerated for moss thievery, but that's only because I have yet to be caught!

Things have just been a little crazy around here due to the start of the school year and the soccer season and all. My son has been in kindergarten for only 2 weeks and has already infected me with a horrendous cold so I'm battling that as well.
However, there has been some crafting. I scrounged through my scrap paper and whipped out some new clothespin magnets that I've listed in the shop.


I've also renewed some of my Halloween items since the holiday is fast approaching.



I've got some more projects in the works and as soon as I gain the use of both my nasal passages, I might actually make some progress.

No comments: