Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finally - A new item

It amazes me the amount of time it takes me to get a product from conception to reality and then to get it posted on my Etsy site. Of course some of that might have to do with the fact that I have a full time job and two kids to take up my time.

Anyway, the point is - I have finally listed my newest item! The Dieter's Friend Snack clips. They're a take on my paper embellished clothespins but with a little humor thrown in as well.

You're saying to yourself right now - "Wouldn't it have made more sense to use the Milano cookies as props to match the bag instead of the oreos?" It probably would have but you know I bought that bag of Milano's three days before I got around to the photo shoot, and well, that's an empty bag in that picture! In my defense - I didn't use any of these clips to seal the bag so I couldn't help myself - and hello - they're MINT MILANO's!

I'd like to experiment a little in the future with different color and fonts but for now I'm just thrilled to unveil them. Click HERE to see the listing.



I've also been making some little matchbook notepads with my paper scraps and will be including one with each purchase as a Thank you.

You're reaching for your wallet right now arent' you? I knew it! The little pieces of paper are even perforated for easy removal - how could you resist?



2 comments:

michelle said...

i love these little notepads. too cute!

Mara said...

This is totally genius! And cute to boot.